Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Seals at the Bonneville Dam


A New Year is here! I can't believe it quite yet. I don't have any words for 2013 or specific goals. I have a list of 30 things I want to do before I turn 30 that will challenge me and have been long awaited goals. Those will keep me busy for a while and each time I accomplish one I can't wait to share it with you.



Having another 4 days off has been wonderful but it is strange having so much time off I wonder what to do with myself since the weather hasn't been too inviting and by that I mean freezing cold outside!

We went to the Columbia Gorge and the northern Oregon coast again. I can't wait to share those with you  tomorrow! But for now these are photos of seals at the Bonneville Dam trying to eat Sturgeon and fighting off the sea gulls at the same time. It was very entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment